Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Introducing the newest member of the unBridaled Beauty team!


Hello everyone!

    My name is Shelby Hopkins and I am the newest member of the unBridaled Beauty team! I am extremely honored to be working with the wonderful Marcella and her exceptional team of artists. I am so excited to get settled in and make sure each of our blushing brides has a flawless wedding experience!

    Currently, I am a student at the University of Central Florida and studying Event Management with a double major in Hospitality Management. I am fascinated with the world of Hospitality and all of its avenues, from handing out lollipops at Disney World, to fluffing a brides train as she walks down the aisle. Living in Orlando, I have been immersed in the best of the best that this industry has to offer, learning and growing every step of the way.

    On the unprofessional side of things, I am a country girl at heart! Despite having grown up on the beach in Fort Lauderdale, the woods and mountains are where I feel most at home. (I swear I must’ve been born there!) I enjoy being outdoors, and gearing up for activities with friends and family. Besides, it’s okay to be a tough girl once in a while, as long as you clean up nicely, right? I was raised with southern values and cherish the support my family has always surrounded me with.

Well, that’s enough about me! Again, I am so excited to be a part of the unBridaled Beauty team and look forward to speaking with all of you!

Thank you!

 

Shelby Hopkins

Bridal Coordinator

Social Media Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment