Monday, June 25, 2012

Are You A Bride Who Wants More Dramatic Eyes?

My unBridaled Beauty team and I love to customize every bride's look for her wedding day. It's what makes it fun and exciting for us as artists. Brittany really wanted to make her eyes stand out and had selected a look that complimented her bronzed skin, using deeper browns, golds and lining her eyes with black to make her brown eyes pop. 

As a general rule, I do recommend brides play up the eyes. Don't worry if you cry- with primer, water/sweat-resistant airbrush makeup and waterproof mascara, we've got you covered!



Brittany Before
Most women's faces are slightly lighter than the rest of their bodies and this is because most people wear skin care products with a light SPF built in and makeup application. When matching someone's skin tone, I find it's very important to match the face to the neck/chest area. When you match your exact face tone, you will tend to get what I call the "ghost effect" and although it may not be apparent while looking in the mirror, you may notice it in pictures where the flash clearly captures the two different skin tones. 
Brittany After




I made sure with Brittany to also fill in her eyebrows a little bit to add more intensity, especially because we were playing up the eyes. It makes me nuts when the eyes are made more dramatic and intense and the eyebrows are not made to match (ahhhh!!) I also filled them in a bit to bring them slightly closer together. Isn't she beautiful??
  
  
Brittany and her bridal party were AWESOME.  Jaime and I had so much fun laughing and cracking jokes. With an ocean view room looking over the beach, it was a very relaxed atmosphere that everyone enjoyed (I love my job!)


  
I just love this picture. Great job, Mark Dickinson!
 
  
How hot is this picture? Even though it's black and white, it really brings out Brittany's eyes. So intense!
 
 

Another happy bride!


Jaime and I wish you the best, Brittany!!

Hair: Jaime Field from the unBridaled Beauty team
Makeup: Marcella Cardinal from the unBridaled Beauty team.
Photography: Mark Dickinson Photography. 


No comments:

Post a Comment