Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What Style of Bride Are You?

Can I just say; I love my brides. Brandie was one of those brides that just reminded me of why I absolutely love doing what I do. She is fun, bright, and always has a smile on her face! (Seriously. All the time).

It was an absolute pleasure working with her on her wedding.

She's not someone that wears a lot of makeup on a day-to-day basis (although she can definitely rock it when she's going out). She's a daring, strong woman that's not afraid to pull off some bling (diamond studded piercings on her back, I might add!) She rides her very fast motorcycle, yet is feminine and beautiful, and has an inspiring strong faith. In general, she rocks. 

Here's a look at her big day:

 Brandie having her hair done by Jaime, one of our very talented hair and makeup artists. Look how beautiful she is, even with no makeup!



I love working with the mother of the bride, especially when they typically don't wear makeup at all. I get to make them look as fabulous as they are, while keeping the look soft and polished. It's not about adding a ton of makeup. It's important to make the features stand out without trying to make them someone they're not. A tricky mix, but one of my favorite things to do. Doing her grandmother's makeup was also a treat. She looked A-MAZING!



 Airbrush magic! It's so relaxing, can you tell?



And of course it's fun. I can't remember what we were laughing about, but I think getting all dolled up for your big day is enough of a reason to smile!
 

Brandie's famous smile :)
 


Such a great picture of mother and daughter. They looked so sleek and elegant. 
 

The wedding party was also a blast! The junior bridesmaid's mother was hesitant about having her daughter's makeup done at such a young age. For 13 years old, we pulled off a nice look that brought out her beautiful eyes, while still keeping it age appropriate. 
 

Thank you for sharing your day and your pictures with us, Brandie. Wishing you and Rob the best!
 


XOXO
The unBridaled Beauty family.

No comments:

Post a Comment